Security Dynamics recognises that all organisations, whether big or small, must make whatever contribution they can to conserve resources to achieve a greener society and healthier world for future generations.
Security Dynamics aims:
- where possible, to use security staff who are closest to the customer to minimise the need for transport.
- if transport is necessary, to encourage a car sharing policy wherever and whenever possible.
- to purchase, whenever possible, refurbished radio equipment.
- to use only rechargeable radio equipment on the job to eradicate the need for, and subsequent disposal of, life-limited batteries.
- to minimise paper wastage by storing a headed letter template on line to use by email or to be printed only when absolutely necessary.
- to recycle all unwanted paper and card products from the office.
- to monitor, record and, at the end of each shift to retrieve, all items of company owned uniform and equipment to conserve resources.
- to be ever vigilant in seeking new and innovative ways to maximise the conservation of resources across the organisation.
- to ensure that all security personnel associated with Security Dynamics are made aware of this environmental policy as part of their induction programme.