Health & Safety Policy
Security Dynamics recognises that its activities relate to, or are carried out where hazards may exist and it is therefore its policy to so conduct its activities that health and safety of its employees and others who may be affected by such activities are ensured so far as it is reasonably practicable.
The company policy is embodied in the following objectives:
- To set and maintain appropriate standards for health and safety as they relate to employees and others affected by Security Dynamics activities.
- To maintain these standards by following statutory requirements, established company and national practices and, where and when appropriate, to review and improve these practices on a continuing basis.
- To ensure that all employees and others affected by Security Dynamics activities are informed of these standards by effective training and communication.
- To ensure that all employees understand their responsibilities and discharge them with reasonable care.
- To encourage the participation of employees in accident prevention and the promotion of effective joint consultation in health and safety matters and to see that suitable arrangements exist within the company to further such joint consultation.
- To co-operate with the appropriate local and national authorities in matters relating to health and safety of employees of the company and, where reasonably practicable, of others who may be affected by company activities.
The policy will be subject to review and revision as necessary and any changes will be brought to the notice of employees of the company as soon as reasonably practicable after they have been made. The overall implementation of this policy is the responsibility of the Engineering Manager. The Engineering Manager will expressly delegate the day to day on site implementation of matters relating to health and safety outlined in the objectives to employees who will carry out their duties in accordance with the health and safety organisation. Whenever responsibility is delegated, its extent, the authority associated with it and the accountability for it, will be clearly defined and brought to the notice of employees of the company as soon as reasonably practicable. Because most of the company’s activities are carried out on sites controlled by others, special emphasis will be given to the briefing and training of such company employees. This will enable such employees to make competent and reliable judgements on the adequacy of the steps taken by others in so far as those steps (or lack of them) may affect them. Each employee should note that he or she has a statutory duty to co-operate with others in fulfilment of their duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
What We Do
Our Security Services
Protecting your home and Business and those who live and work within them from the threats of intrusion, fire, carbon monoxide and other environmental risks takes a combination of top technology and split-second response.
As well as the more traditional means of securing your property i.e Burglar Alarms and CCTV we also have in our showroom a range of security products from DIY CCTV kits to state of the art facial recognition internal cameras.
Security Dynamics CCTV systems are designed to meet your specific needs. Some customers want the ability to protect the outside of their property or to monitor their driveway. Others want a view of the tool shed or office car park, or the front garden.
Get in Touch
Send us a message and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.